cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refered my friend to public module but got only $1 showing in rewards with number.

vikasjain2306
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I refered my friend to public mobile which is activated. I got only $1 reward showing in my reward page with my friend's number.

I am expecting $20 one time reward also as per the refer campaign running on the site.

Can someone pleaes let me know why I didn't get one time reward?

6 REPLIES 6

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am also having the same issue and I referred a friend on December 2, and on the same time I got only $1 reward showing in my reward page. I was expecting $20 one time reward also as per the refer campaign running. I have contacted the moderator team several times including send the screenshot of the text message I received from PM and .they are not very helpful. Basically, they are stating that “What I was verifying was all the numbers that the line XXXXXX has referred, and your code has not been used for any referral during the end of November and beginning of December”.

Today is December7, issue is not resolved. This is very frustrating.

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It took more than 24 hrs for mine to show up and my friend got his at the same time as well.

arbleafsfan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just went through this but from the other side.  I got my $2 autopay reward(your $1 refferal) almost immediately.  The refferal bonus showed up withing two days.  Not sure exactly when as I didn't check.

Just be patient, you got your $1/mo, so you know they signed up correctly.

And the $20 referal credit only started on Nov 25 I believe.

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vikasjain2306 

The one time $20 referral credit will be in your account within 72 hours after activation.  But usually next morning.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.