cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referals

Reddebbker1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred someone and they got a 25doollar credit and I didn't receive anything am I still in titled to the bonus they switched a month ago

4 REPLIES 4

@Reddebbker1, you'll need to look back in your Payment Transaction History.  You'll see a credit for $25.

For example, back in December, I had the following 2 referrals for this.

Dec 5, 2018$25 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 25 $$25.00 $51.00
Dec 3, 2018$25 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 25 $$25.00 $26.00

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Reddebbker1 you need sent PM to the Moderator,they will need both your number and your friend's phone number. In addition, they will also have to authenticate you, so should provide your pin, e-mail, account number and also a description of what you need assistance with (missing referral in this case).

Click on the following link to send a message to the Moderators:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Reddebbker1 wrote:

I referred someone and they got a 25doollar credit and I didn't receive anything am I still in titled to the bonus they switched a month ago

@Reddebbker1   From my experience PM is pretty good at applying rewards to customers that are entitled to them. I guess it all depends on the specific promo and if you met all the conditions. With that said errors do occur so if you have met the conditions of the promo then you need to contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually takes 72 hours to appear in your account after activation.  You are sent a text and it should be in your self serve account.  Contact a moderator if you still have questions.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.