cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal

Chantellemax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is there a way to get a referal added to your account AFTER the other person signs up? Today my Boyfriend and his Father signed up to Public mobile today.

6 REPLIES 6

@Chantellemax wrote:

Well the same day I wrote this my boyfriend did as suggested and I did receive the 1$ for his account, but I did not receive the 10$ one time bonus

You don't get both..

The person referred gets a $10 sign up bonus.

The person that did the referring gets $1 off per 30 days.

Did other person (person referred) get their $10 credit? If so. It's all correct

@Chantellemax 

Chantellemax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well the same day I wrote this my boyfriend did as suggested and I did receive the 1$ for his account, but I did not receive the 10$ one time bonus

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Chantellemax Once the referral is added, you should see the $2 refer a friend rewards immediately and your boyfriend and his father their one time $10 credit within 72 hours.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Chantellemax wrote:

Is there a way to get a referal added to your account AFTER the other person signs up? Today my Boyfriend and his Father signed up to Public mobile today.

@Chantellemax  ask them to submit a ticket to PM and include your referral code.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Chantellemax , you can ask the moderators to do this.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Chantellemax wrote:

@Chantellemax They should contact moderators and give them your referral code: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.