Referal

dksuhag
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

How many person an individual can refer

6 REPLIES 6

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GinYVR ok nice, thanks for mentioning this.  I was more implying you don't get any refund cheque or anything like that, but having that credit carry over to the next month makes complete sense.  but I guess in this case if the person continues to refer and they are already at $0 then they'll forever have a negative balance.

@dna2016Despite what the official documentation says, you can get "negative" balance.. ie your balance can grow with excess awards that is left over from paying for your 30 days plan. However there is no way to cash out those excess cash. One of my account's balance grew by a couple of bucks due to awards last month.

dna2016

@dksuhag you can refer as many as you want, so if you can refer enough people to get you base cost to $0 then that is technically possible.  But keep in mind once your base cost reaches $0 you won't get any further credits.  In other words there's no such thing as a negative balance.  Public Mobile won't be sending you a cheque if you continue to refer people even after your base plan price becomes $0 after all the applicable credits are applied.

sunflowershine

@dksuhag If your referee withdraws or suspend his/her account from PM, your referal reward will stop immediately. The referal reward will not add back to your account again even the account reactivated. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@dksuhag there is no limit to the amount of people you can referSmiley Happy

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Apparently it is unlimited, with some people saying if you get more than your monthly bill the credits just get added to your accoujnt. Although if you get more than you need, you can always give them my referral number Smiley Very Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.