cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal discount not applied

kelseyzzzz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,  I just signed up yesterday.  I used my brother's referral code, but he has not received his $1/month reward...how long does it usually take?

11 REPLIES 11

@darlicious wrote:

@kelseyzzzz  If your brother does not get a text from pm saying he successfully referred a friend and it it dosnt show up under his rewards in his account within 72 hours. You should open a ticket via simon (?) bottom right of your screen to speak with a moderator. Simon is very simple...just ask to speak with a human. Have your brothers referral code handy and have them check the code you entered and either correct it or have them add the referral reward to his account.

As fun as as this Alien-vs-Humans stuff is, I've actually noticed faster way to open a ticket.  If you just type in "rep", there's one less mouse click needed and SIMon doesn't ask if you're sure if you want to speak to a human.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kelseyzzzz  If your brother does not get a text from pm saying he successfully referred a friend and it it dosnt show up under his rewards in his account within 72 hours. You should open a ticket via simon (?) bottom right of your screen to speak with a moderator. Simon is very simple...just ask to speak with a human. Have your brothers referral code handy and have them check the code you entered and either correct it or have them add the referral reward to his account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Perhaps you mis-typed the code. You got your $10 using _something_.

Ohs/Zeros

Ells/Ones

Ess's/Fives

That could be but it would had to match another valid code or else there would'vd been an error shown.

Of course. But they said they got their 10 bucks. So they typed in something that was successful. Perhaps just not their brothers.

@Anonymous wrote:

Ohs/Zeros

Ells/Ones

Ess's/Fives

That could be but it would have to match another valid code or else there would've been an error shown.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kelseyzzzz wrote:

Hi,  I just signed up yesterday.  I used my brother's referral code, but he has not received his $1/month reward...how long does it usually take?

Ohs/Zeros

Ells/Ones

Ess's/Fives

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@kelseyzzzz wrote:

It happens immediately.

IssacKu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, I second Dunkman.$1 refer-a-friend reward will apply on the next billing cycle. 

lubecca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The reward will take 1-3 days.

My first reward came instantly but the sencond one came in 2 days.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kelseyzzzz wrote:

The funds do not show up in Available funds.  He should be able to see the last 4 digits of your number under his refer a friend rewards and it should have a $value there as well dependent on the number of referrals he has

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

kelseyzzzz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Dunkman wrote:

@kelseyzzzz 

Did you receive your $10 credit?

He will not receive the actual $1 until his next payment date.  However, he should see the extra $1 in his Refer-a-Friend Reward under My rewards.  

I received my reward, but 24 hours later and it still is not seen under his reward 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kelseyzzzz 

Did you receive your $10 credit?

He will not receive the actual $1 until his next payment date.  However, he should see the extra $1 in his Refer-a-Friend Reward under My rewards.  

Need Help? Let's chat.