cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal Not working

shafirpl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I had a public mobile number set up with a seperate email. Today I activated a new sim with a new gmail account to use with my another phone. I double checked to make sure that I put my referal phone number when I was setting up the account. However, I didn't get any referal reward to my new number (I was supposed to get a $10 credit) as well as to my old number (the $1 reward). When I activated the number, the sms i got from 611 said that there was no referal reward in my account. Can someone check this for me?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shafirpl, the credits won't populate immediately, you''ll have to give it at least a day or 2.  The $1 referral will be applied to your next payment (either 30 days or 90 days whichever option you chose), but usually you'll get a text message indicating you received bonuses or credits towards your account. If you don't see anything in your account, and/or don't receive a text message in the next 4 days, then I suggest you touch base with the MODS.   For now you can only wait and see.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@shafirpl, please go to the referring account, click on the rewards tab and then click on the little triangle to expand the list of referred numbers.  If you see the referred number in that list, then the rewards will come.  For the referring account, the $1/30 days is credited on the renewal day.  The referred account, I believe the official response time for receiving $10 is 72 hours although many customers report having the credit in less than 48 hours. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@shafirpl

It sometimes can take up to 1-2 days for the friend referral credit to go through.  Maybe wait one day to see what happens.  

If you don't get the referral, you can contact moderator later to credit the accounts, but I would wait first.  

Need Help? Let's chat.