cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer friend reward system and plan change

Jasonxie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, currently my account has refer friend reward points if i change plan/downgrade will i still keep my reward?

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jasonxie wrote:

Hi, currently my account has refer friend reward points if i change plan/downgrade will i still keep my reward?

@Jasonxie  Referrals, rewards and credits are associated with your account and not your plan so you can change plans as many times as you wish without affecting them.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jasonxie wrote:

Refer a friend reward, community reward, autopay reward, and loyalty reward are all based on your account number not what plan you are on.  So yes your referral rewards will stay as long as the person is a customer with Public Mobile.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Yes @Jasonxie the refer a friend reward goes with the account, not the plan. As long as theiir accounts are active and in good standing. Stay safe. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jasonxie wrote:

As long as your referrals stay with PM...you get the Referal rewards.

Need Help? Let's chat.