cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer friend reward missing

Jasonxie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

recently i have downgrade my plan form a $35 to $25, I don't know why i didn't get the refer friend reward, when i pay my phone bill i should have 2 reward one is the auto pay and one is the refer reward. I need some help thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

@yanzhiqiang why don't you put a credit card on the account for the $2 autopay credit. You don't have to use it. Stay safe. 

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

I only got $1 off every month after refer to a friend.

Correct amount. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I only got $1 off every month after refer to a friend.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jasonxie please log into your self service account and see if the refer a friend reward is still there. Go here and click on the arrow to check the last 4 digits. 

20200512_193955.jpg

If you are sure that it should still apply. Have your friend contact the moderators about it. Have them give the mods your referral code and telephone number. Stay safe. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jasonxie , it is possible that your two friends are no longer maintaining an active account with Public Mobile.  Please go to your online account and check the rewards tab by clicking on the sideways triangle.  You will see a list of redacted phone numbers that have active accounts.  That represents your referrals that would be eligible for a reward on renewal.  This list of numbers is dynamic.  

@hairbag1  also raises a good point.  Only scheduled renewals get the referral reward.  If this is an off schedule plan change, then there is no reward given.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jasonxie wrote:

recently i have downgrade my plan form a $35 to $25, I don't know why i didn't get the refer friend reward, when i pay my phone bill i should have 2 reward one is the auto pay and one is the refer reward. I need some help thank you.

When you did the plan downgrade, did you select Change plan now ? Your refer a friend rewards will be applied only at renewal...not if you manually change plans mid-cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.