cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer codes "O"

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just to make sure - are the refer codes all letters or a combination of letters and numbers?

7 REPLIES 7

Go into your account. Hit the referral code link. Then copy and paste it out of your browser and ask your friends to use the link. Try it out!! 

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I wasn't 100% sure at first so I sent the link from my "SelfServe" account. worked pretty well actually.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BEER wrote:

Just to make sure - are the refer codes all letters or a combination of letters and numbers?

IF you are unsure what yours is: Letter O or Number 0, Copy and paste it into a document or text it to yourself and then try to duplicate it.

If you share it make sure to mention "copy and paste" to the referee.

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I’ve found copy and paste a great way of making sure there’s no mistakes. Copy your referral code from either self-serve or your text history, and send/email it to the person you are referring.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have an account with O and one with 0.  The letter is round and number is oblong.  I always explain it to my referrals to ensure that there is no misunderstanding.  

Mornerichard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is letters and numbers, if you are unsure about a zero or an O, the zero is typically thinner. Compare 0O

Anonymous
Not applicable

Combination.

Need Help? Let's chat.