cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

Jennalynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone!

I am very new here, I just referred my first friend and I got a txt saying that I have "just successfully referred a friend!" so, I checked my account and it shows in there that I now have a reward for $1 because of this.  The question is, although it shows I have the reward, it is not showing as being taken off my upcoming bill.  Should it be calculating so that my bill amount shows accurately?  Or is this normal?  It has been a couple of days since the person signed up and I got the txt.

Thank you for your advice:)

5 REPLIES 5

@Jennalynn 

If you go to your rewards section in your account this is where your pending rewards will be listed. It then displays your estimated payment for your next plan cycle including the rewards that will be applied during your renewal. This can change if your rewards change by losing a referral ( they leave pm for another provider) or you remove autopay or if you gain referrals or you start earning loyalty rewards.

@Jennalynn 

Second plan cycle: : ( -2,-2,-10,-1=15 + community reward)

@Jennalynn 

What you are seeing in available funds the retroactive credit for your first plan cycle, which you paid the full amount for. At the next renewal any applicable rewards will be converted into available funds, then, if the total of available funds don't cover the plan cost, the system goes and grabs the missing amount from your credit card. Then it renews the plan.

First plan cycle: full plan cost + tax

Second plan cycle: : ( full plan cost - auto pay credit first cycle - auto pay credit second cycle - refer a friend rewards - community rewards if applicable) + tax

Third and following cycle: ( full plan cost - auto pay credit third cycle - refer a friend rewards - community rewards if applicable) + tax

Jennalynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for your answer!  I LOVE this amazing community!  I added autopay when I signed up, and that does calculate, it actually did so right away..that was why I wasn't too sure about the RAF thing..it is there, just like autopay, but doesn't calculate in the total to be taken next time.

weird...

Thank you, and nice to meet you!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jennalynn wrote:

Hello everyone!

I am very new here, I just referred my first friend and I got a txt saying that I have "just successfully referred a friend!" so, I checked my account and it shows in there that I now have a reward for $1 because of this.  The question is, although it shows I have the reward, it is not showing as being taken off my upcoming bill.  Should it be calculating so that my bill amount shows accurately?  Or is this normal?  It has been a couple of days since the person signed up and I got the txt.

Thank you for your advice:)

@Jennalynn  Welcome to PM 😊  

The RAF reward will be used to offset the cost of your next 30 days at renewal and it will be done automatically at that time.  If you haven't already done so,  consider adding a credit card to your account and enable autopay as this will give you a further discount of $2/30 days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.