Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How many friends can I refer...?

10 REPLIES 10

threads merged

@gblackma wrote:

Thanks @dabr , one would think that if you forgot your friends referral code that a number would do in a  pinch lol

@dabr wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

@AdamLove 2 ways give them your refferal code or phone number to apply when they sign up and pay for a PM account .

@AdamLove wrote:

What are the ways to refer a friend....?

@gblackma  I believe since the referral code was introduced last summer, you can only give that and the phone number is no longer used for referrals. 

Yes, your phone would be easier to remember for sure, but the referral code is a little safer as sometimes it's given to people you don't necessarily know very well, or at all:)

Thanks @dabr , one would think that if you forgot your friends referral code that a number would do in a  pinch lol

@dabr wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

@AdamLove 2 ways give them your refferal code or phone number to apply when they sign up and pay for a PM account .

@AdamLove wrote:

@gblackma  I believe since the referral code was introduced last summer, you can only give that and the phone number is no longer used for referrals. 

@gblackma wrote:

@AdamLove wrote:

Thanks for choosing my response as the solution @AdamLove . Glad that we could help you again. Enjoy your evening.

@AdamLove wrote:

FallenAngel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you go to "My Account", the overview tab, on the right side theres a box describing referral benefits and it has your personal code there as well as a link. You can give your friend that code to enter when they sign up or share your link with them!

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is no limit to referrals.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@AdamLove There is no limit Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.