cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Refer a friend

I need to know the phone numbers which used my phone number as referral.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Refer a friend

I believe a moderator would be able to provide that info.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Highlighted
Oracle

It's visable click the my rewards button in overview page then expand the total rewards earned under plan cost title

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Goelvini wrote:

I need to know the phone numbers which used my phone number as referral.

Log in to self-serve, scroll down and click on My Rewards, click on the little right kinda arrow, it opens up those rewards listing the phone numbers that you referred.

Edit: ninja'd by mimmo 🙂

Highlighted
Oracle

@Triguy  yes mods can provide that but if is easily available to customers as noted above. 

Highlighted

It does not show the phone numbers

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Goelvini wrote:

Check with those referrals to see if they're still active with PM. That little arrow can be a bit dodgy to click. It should open up to all your rewards.

Highlighted

It does show the amount which I earned through referral but not the numbers which I referred.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Goelvini wrote:

You will need to click on it to expand the referal rewards section to see the numbers

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Goelvini The moderators should not be providing this information, as it is confidential if you don't see it yourself.  In the rewards tab, you will see all the numbers that you have referred to join Public Mobile.

You will not see who you have been referred by.