Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

Dadders
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My wife switched over to public on Saturday June 6, 2020

As I was not able to be in the store with her, we were not able to get the refer a friend code needed for the bonuses

Is there a way to add this on after the fact?

2 REPLIES 2

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Dadders Don't worry. Contact mods as @popping suggested. They will apply your referral code to her account, and both of you will receive rewards.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dadders wrote:

Hi,

My wife switched over to public on Saturday June 6, 2020

As I was not able to be in the store with her, we were not able to get the refer a friend code needed for the bonuses

Is there a way to add this on after the fact?

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important)
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Need Help? Let's chat.