cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

Goelvini
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to know the phone numbers which used my phone number as referral.

13 REPLIES 13

@Anonymous wrote:

@Goelvini wrote:

It does show the amount which I earned through referral but not the numbers which I referred.

PM_overview_rewards.JPGPM_rewards.JPG

Click on that little black arrow to open up your rewards details.

Haha, never knew that was available to view.  The screenshot was really helpful:)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Goelvini wrote:

It does show the amount which I earned through referral but not the numbers which I referred.

PM_overview_rewards.JPGPM_rewards.JPG

Click on that little black arrow to open up your rewards details.

@Goelvini wrote:

It does not show the phone numbers

Yes it shows the 10 digit phone number, including area code.

PM Refer A Friend Rewards.jpg

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Goelvini  you could have what is called a ghost referal.  At this point I would leave it.  Involving a mod will most likely have the referal removed.

Is it your only referal or do none of your referrals show up?

I used to keep manual track of referrals incase they went missing,  that way you could contact  mods with the missing numbers. They have no way of searching all the pm accounts to see which ones entered your number. 

@Goelvini The moderators should not be providing this information, as it is confidential if you don't see it yourself.  In the rewards tab, you will see all the numbers that you have referred to join Public Mobile.

You will not see who you have been referred by.

@Goelvini wrote:

You will need to click on it to expand the referal rewards section to see the numbers

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Goelvini

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Goelvini wrote:

Check with those referrals to see if they're still active with PM. That little arrow can be a bit dodgy to click. It should open up to all your rewards.

Goelvini

mimmo

@Triguy  yes mods can provide that but if is easily available to customers as noted above. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Goelvini wrote:

I need to know the phone numbers which used my phone number as referral.

Log in to self-serve, scroll down and click on My Rewards, click on the little right kinda arrow, it opens up those rewards listing the phone numbers that you referred.

Edit: ninja'd by mimmo 🙂

mimmo

It's visable click the my rewards button in overview page then expand the total rewards earned under plan cost title

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I believe a moderator would be able to provide that info.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.