cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend ?

Jenny6745
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don’t understand the refer a friend. If I signed up and gave my friends number to them they get the $10 right? Some of the info seems to say that I would get the 10 which makes no sense to me

4 REPLIES 4

ashok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The whole point of the $10/- reward for the new subscriber is to motivate him to give your number as a referer and also offset the price of the sim. 

@Jano wrote:

I just signed up to PM yesterday and it looks like the individual who referred me got a $1 off/month credit and I got a $10 credit for the first month.  $weet! 

At first, I belive this was advertised as a limited time promotion, but then was extended indefinitely.  In the self-serve pages, it is currently advvertised there as well.

Jano
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up to PM yesterday and it looks like the individual who referred me got a $1 off/month credit and I got a $10 credit for the first month.  $weet! 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jenny6745

The new customer gets the $10 credit (to offset the cost of the SIM card).  The person that refers gets ongoing $1 per month credit as long as new customer stays with public mobile.  

In this case, you get $10 credit within 72 hours and your friend who referred you gets ongoing $1 monthly credit as long as you stay with PM.  

Need Help? Let's chat.