cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend rewards

Jane080
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I received a text message today about me having a successful referral but I didn't refer friend then I checked my account and it was true... I'm worried because I know I didn't refer anyone and my account might be exposed? Just in case, I changed my password. What should I do or I shouldn't be too worried?

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

@kb_mv I suppose you are right .... but I would have liked the adrenaline rush 😁

@RosieR wrote:

sigh I didn't get any referrals, phantom or not  😞

@RosieR You're better off not receiving the phantom referral cha ching message. It's quite the emotional roller coaster 😉 .

sigh I didn't get any referrals, phantom or not  😞

Jane080

Ahh okaay, thanks for the heads up!

this is part of our black Friday rewards! thank you pm

@BearFBI wrote:

Got the same message as well. Ive been getting these the past week. Ive had at least 4 cha ching messages in the past week. They aren't real referrals because they don't show up on my self serve. 

@BearFBI I got the same message today. Ran to the computer to check, thinking winner winner! Alas, there was no chicken dinner waiting, it was a phantom referral.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Got the same message as well. Ive been getting these the past week. Ive had at least 4 cha ching messages in the past week. They aren't real refferals because they dont show up on my selfserve. 

Its probably just a bug. Kinda disappointing because It makes me think I actually reffered someone.

Jane080

Perfect, Thank you! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jane080 : Nothing to worry about. If it's not real then nothing lost. If it's real and you're getting the buck...well good.

Need Help? Let's chat.