cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend rewards

Litono
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

WHy I have reffered a friend but no reward shows up after 3 days has passed?

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

@54321Wonderful When you said you had referred your friend, do you mean you had used your friend Referral code or vice versa? If it is the former and if you didn't use his referral code during sign up, then you should be the one contacting Public Mobile moderators via this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

If you did use the referral code during activation you won't need to do anything.

Your friend has to put your referral code in the box on first page of the activation form. Your code is on the upper right corner of your account.  Generally you cannot do this afterwards but you can get your friend to submit a ticket via Simon.  ? At the bottom right of this page...in the community. He can appeal to the moderators to retroactively apply 5he code. He wiĺ have to supply the following info: your referral code, his email for his account, his pin, his phone number and a brief description of problem. I.e. missed referral code box please fill in? Be prepared to wait 2-5 days for a response.

54321Wonderful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have referred a friend, John Chan, but do I or my friend has to report to Public Mobile?

My friend tried to report to Public Mobile, but it did not work.  

Please tell me how to register this so that I will get a $1 credit on my payment.  Thank you.

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My referral showed up right away , and my friend got his 10 notice! Easy transfer of old phone number 

Bell3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Refer a friend $1 reward will appear almost immediately. By the way, this is my experience.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Litono wrote:

Hi,

Thank you

You, the referrer, will get $1/30days as long as your friend, the referee, stay with PM.  No one time $10 referral bonus.

Your friend, the referee, will get one time referral $10 bill credit within 72 hours after activation.  No $1/30days reward.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Litono wrote:

Hi,

Thank you

You didn't get your $1 off per month show on your My Account page? Or are you talking about the $10 credit? If it is the $10 credit, you don't get that.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Litono hi it can take up to 72 hours should be soonSmiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.