cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend rewards timing

Lag333
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hey everybody,

I was just trying to figure out how this reward/refer a friend cycle works with a 90 day plan. My autopayment for my 90 day plan went through on Feb 1st; my friend signed up for public mobile using me as the referral on Feb 2nd (the promo). I noticed there was 3 dollars under refer a friend but my next payment isn't until May. Shouldn't there be 6 dollars? That means I don't get referral money for Feb-March-April?

Can anybody clarify or if I'm even calculating this right?

3 REPLIES 3

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Lag333, you'll get the $1/30 day reward (or $3/90) depending on how regular your friend keeps up the plan on Public Mobile.  As this friend signed up immediately following your renewal date, you'll see the next $3 reward on the day following your next renewal.

The $2/30 day reward is the AutoPay reward or the credit for completing 2 years of loyalty per 30-day cycle.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Lag333 wrote:

hey everybody,

I was just trying to figure out how this reward/refer a friend cycle works with a 90 day plan. My autopayment for my 90 day plan went through on Feb 1st; my friend signed up for public mobile using me as the referral on Feb 2nd (the promo). I noticed there was 3 dollars under refer a friend but my next payment isn't until May. Shouldn't there be 6 dollars? That means I don't get referral money for Feb-March-April?

Hi, you get $1 per friend per 30 days, so first when you refer you get $3 for a 90 day plan, then just before you renewal you should see $3 showing under refer a Friend reward.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lag333 wrote:

hey everybody,

It's $1/30 days/referral

Need Help? Let's chat.