cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend reward not received

vichethsen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I referred a friend using the code in my account. It's been nearly two months since my friend signed up and she has already received her $10 credit. However, I still haven't received my friend referral reward ($1 every 30 days). I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this and suggestions as to how this issue could be addressed.

Thanks,
Vic

12 REPLIES 12

vichethsen

Thanks. I will.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vichethsenwait until tomorrow to check your account again.

If it looks like the fix was not completed applied, feel free to write back to the moderator to take a closer look or to explain what was done.

vichethsen

The moderator didn't fix it. The rewards summary page doesn't show any credits for my referral or the last 4 digits of my friend's number. However, the payment history shows the credit is being applied.

Daps

@vichethsendo you mean moderator has fixed it?

If so, you should see the reward added to your available funds.

And under your rewards (refer-a-friend reward), you should see the last 4 digits of your friend's phone number there. The reward will be given to you at every renewal as long as your friend's account is active with public mobile.

vichethsen

Thanks. The issue is now resolved. Still, the rewards page shows I have $0 for referrals.

Daps

@vichethsencan you be sure that you haven't received the $1 reward every 30 days?

Logon your account and click on the rewards button. It will show your current rewards ($2 for autopay, x amount for refer-a-friend, etc) and at the bottom, a summary of the total rewards you have received to-date.

Also if you click on payment history, you can see details of the amounts rewarded to you and the payment amounts made for up to 6 months.

vichethsen

Thanks. I've contacted the Moderator Team. I'm sure she used the correct code as I helped her with that process. Also, she's already received her $10 credit for being referred to Public Mobile. Thanks

vichethsen

Yes I'm sure she used the correct code. That's why she has received a $10 credit for being referred to Public Mobile.

Thanks for the link. I've emailed the Moderator Team.

@vichethsen your friend, not you will have to contact the moderators, explain that she entered the wrong code and ask them to change it to yours. Give her your code and telephone number. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Are you sure she used your code?

You can inquire by contacting the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

vichethsen

Thanks. I didn't receive any message about it, nor does it show in my self serve account. However, my friend has received her credit, but not me. Do you happen to know why this is so? Thanks.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@vichethsen wrote:

Hi. I referred a friend using the code in my account. It's been nearly two months since my friend signed up and she has already received her $10 credit. However, I still haven't received my friend referral reward ($1 every 30 days). I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this and suggestions as to how this issue could be addressed.

Thanks,
Vic

Hi @vichethsen ,

Did you receive a text when your friend signed up? Is it showing in your SELF SERVE account?

If so, and you still haven't received your $1 reward, contact the Moderator_Team to look into this via private message using this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.