cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-friend reward not here?

jasoncsb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I refered my spouse couple days ago to Public Mobile. Today I checked my account but on the reward section, only "$1" is displayed (it is missing the one time $10 reward). Would that come later, or did the system missed that? Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@jasoncsb wrote:

I refered my spouse couple days ago to Public Mobile. Today I checked my account but on the reward section, only "$1" is displayed (it is missing the one time $10 reward). Would that come later, or did the system missed that? Thanks in advance!

Hi

$10 reward referral doesn't work like $25 referral (where both parties get the credit) only the new customer gets the credit while the person who referred them will get monthly credit of $1. 

Harjind
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@jasoncsb wrote:

As long as your husband’s account received the $10 reward, this is right. Your husband receives the one time time credit and you will get a $1 credit per month as long as he stays with Public Mobile.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jasoncsb wrote:

That is correct. Your spouse gets the $10.00 and your get the referral reward which is $1 every 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.