cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend reward not applied.

PM151
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend over a week ago, and I still haven't seen the $1 discount applied onto my account. Any idea of the time-frame taken for the reward to be applied?

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@PM151 wrote:
I referred a friend over a week ago, and I still haven't seen the $1 discount applied onto my account. Any idea of the time-frame taken for the reward to be applied?

@PM151 

So, the best chances of getting your Refer-A-Friend reward is the check with the person who you referred to make sure they used YOUR referral code .... maybe they used someone else's.?

Check your under My Rewards button. Click on the arrow to see the friends last 4 digit phone number:

esjliv_0-1627344347465.png

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Does the last 4 digits of your friends number show in your rewards?

It is possible to show as a reward BUT no $1 will show. 

Did friend suspend account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PM151 

if your friend put it Referral Code at activation then you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10. 

they will applied within 72hr,,,

but if your friend miss it to put it referral code your friend need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PM151- it will be applied automatically during the renewal process.  You will be charged $1 less.

You should be able to see you friend listed in the rewards section of your self serve account, but the $1 only shows up at renewal time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PM151 : If they correctly entered your code at activation then you should have seen the added dollar in your rewards area (not a credit) almost immediately. Can you ask them if they got their $10 credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.