cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-friend reward dissapeared.

JackDeth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where could it have gone?

Suddenly my reward dissappeared...  Whats going on???

I know the person is still with PM...

8 REPLIES 8

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @JackDeth

We've replied to your PM. Please check your inbox 🙂

Thank you

Syed

geogolem
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

the same thing happened to me a few months ago. For some reason my refer a friend reward was $6 less (2 friends, 90 day plan) than it shoudl have been. The numbers were still listed in the refer a friend section, and I was 100% sure that the accounts were in good standing, since I manage them for those "friends" (they are family members). I wrote to the MODS and they fixed it quite quickly, before the next billing cycle... Not sure what happened.

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JackDeth wrote:

The number is listed under "Refer-a-Friend Reward" but im still getting $0...

I PMed the mods...  hopefully they can fix it.  I spoke to the person and they dont remember changing anything and are using autopay.

@JackDeth I had a similar experience... I had 3 numbers listed under "Refer-a-Friend Reward", but the monthly reward was $2.  All 3 numbers were active with 100% certainty (one I called regularly, and the other 2 are managed by me directly).

I PM'd the Mods, and they responded that they opened an E-Remedy ticket and provided me with a ticket number.  Apparently the backend team has to "do something".  I was told to "Expect an answer within 7-10 business days" but didn't hear back, but sure enough, noticed my reward amount went back to $3 within about 3-5 business days.  Hopefully the fix will stick.

I lost out on some of the actual reward amount, which I'm sure could be recovered by another PM to the mods, but I figure I wasn't going to trouble them for $1... you can/should definitely pursue any of these after the problem is fixed, however.

JackDeth

The number is listed under "Refer-a-Friend Reward" but im still getting $0...

and im sure I didnt get the reward last payment either.  So its been going on for a while now...

I PMed the mods...  hopefully they can fix it.  I spoke to the person and they dont remember changing anything and are using autopay.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JackDeth

There is another check on your friend's referral status from your account.

Let check which referral was removed from your account.
1. Login to your self-serve account
2. Click on the "My Rewards" link on the overview page.
3. Click on the solid black triangle on the left of "Total Rewards earned" 2 times to show you the list of referrals of your friends' phone number. From this list, you will know which referral is missing.

This check only good for the referral's account was cancelled after 90 days without payment.  Otherwise, your friend's phone number is still on your referral list during the 90 days in suspension.

popping

@JackDeth wrote:

Can't miss a payment if you have auto-pay set up...  

unless PM screwed up as they are known to do...  🙂

To eliminate autopay possibility, ask your friend to login and check the account status.

If your friend account is active, send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JackDeth

Can't miss a payment if you have auto-pay set up...  

unless PM screwed up as they are known to do...  🙂

popping

@JackDeth wrote:

Where could it have gone?

Suddenly my reward dissappeared...  Whats going on???

I know the person is still with PM...

Check with your friend whether s/he missed a payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.