cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend records?

KeithApps
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a way to know what phone numbers or names of people you have referred? I can’t find any info on where my awards have come from. Don’t know if it was a payment problem or if they have left PM.

5 REPLIES 5

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome I hope you have good experiences with PM

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@KeithApps that list will only show who are your current referrals are.  It does not show who has left.  You need to keep a manual count for that. 

KeithApps
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the prompt help. Still learning my way around.

TK123
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

sign in to  "my account"...click on "My Rewards" and you will see a title that reads "Total Rewards earned"....click on the little arrow to the left of "Total Rewards earned" and you'll see a list of number(s) of those that have used your number as a referer arrow click.png

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@KeithApps wrote:

Is there a way to know what phone numbers or names of people you have referred? I can’t find any info on where my awards have come from. Don’t know if it was a payment problem or if they have left PM.

When you login into your account if you click on rewards next to where it shows the amount the is a little arrow. Click on the arrow and it will show you the numbers of your referrals.

Need Help? Let's chat.