cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-friend promo reward not applied

jessicajihyun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys! So I referred someone during the refer-a-friend promo, and still did not receive the $10 reward. Any idea how to go about this? 

13 REPLIES 13

Jrt9002

it depends upon your friend subscription also ask to your friend whether he applied right promocodes at time of activaion or not and third thing it take some time to get rewards added in your account

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This has been a common probables for people. Try contacting the moderator

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The other party may not have signed up for the 25.00 plan. That is the stipulation. There could also be a technical glitch. Click on question mark in circle on page and follow instructions to get a ticket.

jessicajihyun

@hairbag1 Omg thank you!! 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Here's some reading to do to make sure you're enttled to the $10...

The Refer-a-friend promotion has been extended to October 6, 2019 11:59 PM ET.

*This offer is online-only.

Hey Community,

From September 23th until September 30th, 2019, you and your friend can each get an extra $10 credit (on top of the regular Referral perks) when you refer them to Public Mobile and they activate online. Plus, for each referral, you will receive an entry into a lucky draw for a chance to win 1 of 3 pairs of Cineplex General Admission Tickets, so we can take you and a friend to catch a flick that you love.

You

Your friend

• $1 off your payment every 30 days for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile  
  • *New* Extra $10 one-time credit
  • $10 one-time credit
  • *New* Extra $10 one-time credit

Get the full scoop below.

Taking advantage of this promo is easy. Just follow these steps:

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online on a $25/mo plan or higher during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion. Learn more about Referral Codes HERE
  3. The extra one-time $10 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

Your friend will need to:

1. Purchase a Public Mobile SIM card. (Find a store)
  2. Activate a Public Mobile SIM card online on a $25/mo plan or higher at activate.publicmobile.ca.
  3. Enter your active Public Mobile referral code on the referral page during the activation process. The one-time $10 credit will be applied to their Self-Serve account within 72 hours of activation.

jessicajihyun

@iliketotalk Thank you for the info! I'll check with the person I referred!

jessicajihyun

@GR Thanks for the info! I'll contact the person I referred and check how they signed up and which plan they signed up for!

@jessicajihyun hi yes it has to be online activation and 25 dollar or more plan that may be the issue 

@jessicajihyun  yes, and they have to sign up online and not instore 

jessicajihyun

@DanielleMarie Thanks, will do!

jessicajihyun

@GR I'm not too sure which plan they signed up for. Does it have to be a $25+ plan for the reward to be applied?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@jessicajihyun did they sign up online and for a 25$ plan or more? 

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jessicajihyun wrote:

Hey guys! So I referred someone during the refer-a-friend promo, and still did not receive the $10 reward. Any idea how to go about this? 

If it's been over the 72 hours or whatever then you should submit a ticket: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.