cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend code usage

Doomsday
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I share my code for people to use? 

Can I share it on public mobile? Facebook? Youtube? Other forums? Anywhere else online? Or is it just live friends and family?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@CannonFodder wrote:

@Doomsday wrote:

Can I share it on public mobile?

Via private message, since posting your code here on the forums is strictly verboten.

Facebook? Youtube? Other forums? Anywhere else online? Or is it just live friends and family?

I'm pretty sure any/all of those are fine, since you're not on the PM site while you're sharing it there, so they have nothing to say about it.

@Doomsday , just to add to the bolded portion please do not send unsolicited private messages to people with your referral code.  If you see someone ask for one then you can offer yours via private message

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Doomsday wrote:

Can I share it on public mobile? Facebook? Youtube? Other forums? Anywhere else online? Or is it just live friends and family?

Thanks

@Doomsday Share everywhere you want, except this forum.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Doomsday wrote:

Can I share it on public mobile?

Via private message, since posting your code here on the forums is strictly verboten.

Facebook? Youtube? Other forums? Anywhere else online? Or is it just live friends and family?

I'm pretty sure any/all of those are fine, since you're not on the PM site while you're sharing it there, so they have nothing to say about it.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Doomsday , the only place you can't share it is here on PM. Depends on the rules elsewhere. 

@Doomsday wrote:

Thanks

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

No you can't share on Public Mobile forums.

Anywhere else go ahead as long as it's not against that sites rules. Lots share it on Facebook.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂 enjoy the savings!

Need Help? Let's chat.