cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-friend Reward Withdrawn

jamestychen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone,

Recently my friend (whom I referred) forgot to update his credit card and it expired. I received a text saying that I lost my referral reward since his account was 'cancelled' due to no payment. The same day he updates his credit card and payment goes through. However my reward is still $1 less. Any idea how I can get my $1 refer-a-friend reward back?

Please and thanks!

James

4 REPLIES 4

@hairbag1

You really should not have that blurb in your posts since you ARE tagging the Mods in EVERY thread you respond to

The reward will re-add itself once he updates payment no action is required

UNLESS

You and him both renew same date, then you would be missing the reward and require mod intervention

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Simply contact the moderators, and I can assure you that they are usually reasonable.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you contact the moderators and explain what you've experienced, they'll make any corrective measure needed. Good luck.

If the Community is stumped by your question or if you have an account specific issue, then it’s time to contact our super-knowledgeable Moderator Team.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• If you don’t need to share personal or account information, just tag @Moderator_Team to your thread and they’ll show up. Just like that.
  • If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.