cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-friend Reward Removed

Dwan86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My refer a friend reward has been removed from my account. I think it had to something with me changing the credit card number on my wife's account. 

In in the past I got the reward from refering my wife's account and now I don't.  It has been 2 90 day cycles now without it.

How do I get it back?

Thanks,

David Wan

5 REPLIES 5

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

go to your account and look under billing details. it lists all the credits from autopay, loyalty, referral bonus etc.

Dwan86

Thanks. I will contact a mod.

Dwan86

I am certain I had discount before, which was why I was confused as to why it disappeared. I will just contact a Mod to look into for me.

thanks.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Dwan86, are you sure you had the referral previously?  I just had a lost referral thing myself due to a payment issue during renewal.  I asked about whether the referral will come back automatically now that the payment issue has been resolved.  I was told the system will correcct for this automatically.  Just sharing some information...  If my situation is not applicable, by all means seek intervention from the moderator team. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Dwan86, if your wifes account has never been suspended (which can cause issues with Referrals) you will need to contact the MODS to look into this for you. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.