cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend. (Partner)

ferdmaca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently ask my wife to use public mobile, we went to a shop who sell PM simcards and ask them to port her number in, I also instructed them to make me the referer but they said they didnt see any section for that, so they continue the trasaction is there anyway I could earn the reward for refering my partner? 

5 REPLIES 5

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ferdmaca it's so annoying that they are telling you they don't see that section.  It's literally on th efirst page of the set up.  So annoying.  Ya the MODS should be able to hepl you out, just give some a bit of time to get to your request.

@mimmo wrote:

@NDesai  I think you were the one who mentioned this.  can you confirm or deny.

Yes if they forget to enter referral number during activation. But in this case, store rep did not have access to enter, and i have no idea why they don't as they use pretty much the same activation portal. Moderator might just make an exception for this one. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dunkman  I know they now allow referals post activation,  but from what i recall any bonus credits are not earned when mods add the referal.

@NDesai  I think you were the one who mentioned this.  can you confirm or deny.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ferdmaca 

You and your wife can contact moderator to add your phone number to her account as referral.  She should get $10 and you should get ongoing $1 credit per month as long as your wife stays with PM.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ferdmaca wrote:

I recently ask my wife to use public mobile, we went to a shop who sell PM simcards and ask them to port her number in, I also instructed them to make me the referer but they said they didnt see any section for that, so they continue the trasaction is there anyway I could earn the reward for refering my partner? 

@ferdmaca 

There is no way you can personally do it, however I suggest sending a message to the moderator team with an explination and asking them to add it in after the fact. It is possible for them to do it. Click this to send them a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.