cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend $5 reward promotion

perphy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred a friend Dec 3rd and was given the regular $1 reward instead of the $5 for the promotion that's on for the month. 

Will this automatically change for my next payment? It is just showing as $1 right now. . .

16 REPLIES 16

@Kristowhy   Yes,  the money should be in for all eligible one.  It will be used towards your next renewal 🙂

Kristowhy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech wrote:

@Kristowhy wrote:

@softech wrote:

@Kristowhy   no worry, the $5 will stay in your account and will be used for your Feb renewal..

So, in your case, they will deposit the $5 from Jan to Jun, and the $5 will be used for your Feb to July renewal  🙂

I'm not worried...I would rather have it applied to January payment than wait another month... 😉

Money will be in your bank   (Available Fund in My Account, I menat  🙂 

Honest, many of us are waiting for it too.. so, we will all cheer when we see the first payment

Looks like it was done end of day on the 7th as previously mentioned.  I received the text message at 12am Saturday on the 8th.

Kristowhy_0-1641786440604.png

Kristowhy_1-1641786507020.png

Kristowhy_2-1641786670681.png

@Kristowhy wrote:

@softech wrote:

@Kristowhy   no worry, the $5 will stay in your account and will be used for your Feb renewal..

So, in your case, they will deposit the $5 from Jan to Jun, and the $5 will be used for your Feb to July renewal  🙂

I'm not worried...I would rather have it applied to January payment than wait another month... 😉

Money will be in your bank   (Available Fund in My Account, I menat  🙂 

Honest, many of us are waiting for it too.. so, we will all cheer when we see the first payment

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kristowhy wrote:

If it's applied late tomorrow then I will likely miss out on it for this month's plan payment which for me is on the 7th this month.  Boo!

Yup...it's also that way with the community reward. It _usually_ gets deposited around the 6th of each month. So if your 30 day renewal has creeped up the months to those early in the month days then it gets messy and then you have to wait it out until the next renewal as it gets earlier in the month.

Kristowhy

@softech wrote:

Kristowhy

@softech wrote:

@Brwilson wrote:

This is not true. They did not credit me and have made no such deposit toward my next bill.

Public has zero customer service and will not pay.

@Brwilson   you are just too eager for it... let's wait till at least tomorrow.  And as @darlicious pointed out, they usually deposit the credit on the 7th.  If that is the case, you will need to wait till late evening.  Usually the reward are credit really late on the 7th.

Interesting to see some others here already with the same question.  I too only have the $1 standard referral showing and nothing yet added to my account.  If it's applied late tomorrow then I will likely miss out on it for this month's plan payment which for me is on the 7th this month.  Boo!

@Brwilson wrote:

This is not true. They did not credit me and have made no such deposit toward my next bill.

@Brwilson   you are just too eager for it... let's wait till at least tomorrow.  And as @darlicious pointed out, they usually deposit the credit on the 7th.  If that is the case, you will need to wait till late evening.  Usually the reward are credit really late on the 7th.

@Brwilson 

The first $5 credit of the $30 bonus referral credit will be applied within the first week of January. Customers will receive an SMS text once it has been applied to their account balance.

Today is January 6th. A week has 7 days. It will be applied tomorrow en masse per usual.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brwilson : You are jumping to conclusions. You don't need to contact the CSA's yet. Please wait until perhaps next Monday to see if it got deposited into your Available Funds. The promo details are there to read. Monitor this forum and people will start posting that they got the promo.

Brwilson

Brwilson

It appears that it was just another scam. I didn't get it either.

Public is stopping us from submitting tickets on this issue with a 'system not available' error.

They have refused to give any details or acknowledgement on entitlement after a referral.

They had no intention of paying.

tina1112
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also have only $1 reward, it should be $5 starting next month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perphy 

Terms & Conditions 

$30 Refer-a-friend bonus added to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months. Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made before or on renewal date. Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer. Offer ends December 31st 2021 11:59 EST, referred customer must activate by that time. Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

@perphy 

The $5/6 months extra bonus referral credit for the referrer will begin in January and will be added to your account balance upon renewal as long as you keep an active account with pm as per the terms and conditions of this bonus referral credit promotion that can be found in the link included in the details on the first post of the announcement thread announcing the "More is Merrier" promotion.

@perphy wrote:

I referred a friend Dec 3rd and was given the regular $1 reward instead of the $5 for the promotion that's on for the month. 

Will this automatically change for my next payment? It is just showing as $1 right now. . .

The $5 part isn't a reward, and as such, won't be listed in the rewards category.  It will be deposited directly into your Public Mobile account balance.

Need Help? Let's chat.