cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend

pbaker279
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you get a code to refer a friend to Public Mobile?

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@54321Wonderful wrote:

THE CODE ASSIGNEED TO ME UNDER MY ON LINE ACCOUNT IS WRONG.  

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER CODE THAT WORK!  

THANK YOU!

Double check for oh's and zero's, ess's and 5's. I've read of people realizing that they have an oh rather than a zero.

54321Wonderful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

THE CODE ASSIGNEED TO ME UNDER MY ON LINE ACCOUNT IS WRONG.  

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER CODE THAT WORK!  

THANK YOU!

@54321Wonderful 

You know that the old way of using your 10 digit phone number is now history?

A few months ago everyone was given a 6 digit alpha-numeric referal code to use.

Terry

@54321Wonderful wrote:

I have referred a friend, but my friend still can not do it with my referred code xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Can I do it for him?  Can you please tell me how to go about doing it on line for him so that

I can get my $1 credit.  Thanks 

Click on the question mark floating arond in the bottom right hand corner of the screen to open up an automated help chat session.  Type in "Missing rewards" and then click on "contact us".

@54321Wonderful  make sure he enters the code as it appears and not mix up the O and 0.  If it doesn't work your friend will have to message the moderator_team and ask them if they can apply it because it did not work on activation 

54321Wonderful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have referred a friend, but my friend still can not do it with my referred code xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Can I do it for him?  Can you please tell me how to go about doing it on line for him so that

I can get my $1 credit.  Thanks 

edited by computergeek541: please not post referral codes

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sign-in to the self serve and you should be able to see it on the right side of the webpage where it says " caring is sharing"

Stay Safe!

tsparkle21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When you log in to Self-Serve, in Overview tab, on the upper right hand side of the screen beside "Available Funds" section, you will see a white box.  Your code is in it, in bold font.  

ilikepm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

On your Public Mobile's self-serve account, as soon as you log in and get to see the overview of your account, look for a rectangular box to your immediate right and under the sub-heading 'Sharing is caring!', you will find your code (and a link) that you can share with your friend(s). Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.