cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend

GrizzD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Our household has 4 Public mobile accounts. We're not been recieving any monthly refer a friend discount.

12 REPLIES 12

GrizzD

sent them a pm, TY

@GrizzD wrote:

Yes it was done. The one credit was applied but never recieved the $1/30 days ever

Check to if you see referred numbers in your account on My Rewards page. If you don't see that, moderators can manually add them upon authorizing. To do that, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with the details. 

GrizzD

Yes it was done. The one credit was applied but never recieved the $1/30 days ever

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GrizzDIf you took new numbers for everyone, or ported in numbers at the time of activation, the Walmart rep would have had to enter one of the previous ones set up into the referer field of the next ones set up.  Did the rep do that?  Did you ask them to?

GrizzD

Attendant at Walmart was suppose to. 1 in June, 2 i believe in august and 1 in october.

GrizzD

All done at Walmart. $1/30 days

GrizzD

$1/30 days

GrizzD

$1 every 30 days

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GrizzD wrote:

Our household has 4 Public mobile accounts. We're not been recieving any monthly refer a friend discount.

Which credit are you inquired about?

1.  The one time credit will be deposited within 72 hours after activation.

2.  The $1/30days cycle will be rewards on your renewal date to lower your plan payment.

Login to your account.  How many referrals showing on your overview page?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @GrizzD, At the time you signed up/activated each of the accounts, did you use the previous one as a referer?  You would have had to do them one at a time and use one of the previously activated numbers as a refer on the next ones.

BTW, when did you sing up these accounts?

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GrizzD wrote:

@GrizzD

Where did you sign up? and what referral bonus should you be recieving?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GrizzD wrote:

Did you refer each of them to each other? Create and start a plan with PM. Then add another using the first. Then the 3rd from the 2nd. Then the 4th from the third.

Are you meaning the $1 reward or possibly a $25 credit?

Need Help? Let's chat.