cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Rewards

izzybee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I am new with Public Mobile and when I signed up I was refered by a friend and received a text saying that I received a 25$ credit as part of the Refer A Friends Rewards. I also received a text saying that I had successfully referred a friend and to check my account for rewards. I think I am supposed to receive 25$ for being referred and 25$ for refering a friend. Only one of the rewards ended up in my account and I'm thinking there may have been an error with the other. What should I do about the missing reward? 

3 REPLIES 3

izzybee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great thank you so much for the information!

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@izzybee wrote:

Hi there,

I am new with Public Mobile and when I signed up I was refered by a friend and received a text saying that I received a 25$ credit as part of the Refer A Friends Rewards. I also received a text saying that I had successfully referred a friend and to check my account for rewards. I think I am supposed to receive 25$ for being referred and 25$ for refering a friend. Only one of the rewards ended up in my account and I'm thinking there may have been an error with the other. What should I do about the missing reward? 

1) Promo credits can take up to 72 hours to appear in your account balance (though usually it's within 24 hours, I often find it sitting there waiting for me the next morning).

2) The $25 promo credit for referrers only applies when the person you refer activates online. If they sign up in store, then as the referrer you'll only get the regular $1/30 days reward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@izzybee, It generally takes up to 72 hours for the credits to appear in your self serve portal.  has it been that long since the second referral was done?  Were both referrals done on-line?  Some of the promos ($25 referral credit) only apply if activation is done on-line.  When you refer someone, as long as your phone number is entered during their activation, you will get the $1/30 referral bonus.  The extra $25 depends on where the activation was done (and promos in effect at the time).  if you are sure you are eligible, and it has been over 72 hours, send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.