cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Rewards while switching from 90 day plan to 30 day plan

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I am currently on a 90 day plan. I am considering switching to a 30 day plan. I have refered people to Public Mobile several month ago and I am getting the $3 per 90 days per person. When I scheduled the switch from 90 days to 30 days the rewards for the refer a friends goes down to $1. My last billing cycle under 90 days should still get the $3 per referal and only switched to $1 per referal after the actual switch to the 30 plan after my next billing cycle.

Do I need to contact somebody a part of the @CS_Agent to get this straightened out?

4 REPLIES 4

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The change from 90 day plan to 30 day plan I expected a change from $3 per referal to a $1.

The prepaid nature of the plan and the lack of change to community rewards due to them be monthly slipped my mind  throwing off the timing of when to expect the change from $3 to $1 per.

@RobertQc has described this correctly.  The reverse would happen, if you were to go from 30-day plan to a 90-day plan.

Note:  Community rewards are the only rewards that stay the same as they are not tied to the plan in the same way AutoPay, Friends and Loyalty are.  Community rewards are monthly, the remaining awards are per cycle.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@danielj wrote:

My last billing cycle under 90 days should still get the $3 per referal and only switched to $1 per referal after the actual switch to the 30 plan after my next billing cycle.

Your last billing cycle is complete. Your current 90 days were paid for then. It's a pre paid service. There is no "should still get", you have already got that $3 and it discounted your last renewal by $3.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@danielj wrote:

I am currently on a 90 day plan. I am considering switching to a 30 day plan. I have refered people to Public Mobile several month ago and I am getting the $3 per 90 days per person. When I scheduled the switch from 90 days to 30 days the rewards for the refer a friends goes down to $1. My last billing cycle under 90 days should still get the $3 per referal and only switched to $1 per referal after the actual switch to the 30 plan after my next billing cycle.

Do I need to contact somebody a part of the @CS_Agent to get this straightened out?

Everything is normal.

In self serve, those amounts are for the next renewal. Those amounts get converted to available balance during renewal.

If you change your next renewal to 30 days you will get $1 during that next renewal.

$1 x 30 day renewal, 3 times is $3.

$1 per 30 days = $3 per 90 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.