Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-Friend Rewards Problem

deonis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have one frend whuch I refered.

Before I got text messages and I earned rewards.

Hovewer, It srarted some months and I never gor this kind of Rewards.

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward ($3)
    • AutoPay Reward ($6)
    • Community Reward $0
    • Refer-a-Friend Reward $ 0

On the Reward opage I have total $28 but the most of them never applied to my account.

As result I did not get any "Friend" discount.

When I checked my payment history I couldn't find any FRiend-refer Rewards money applied to my account.

I hope Public Mobile support may help me to fix it?

7 REPLIES 7

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Luddite I did that on my first private message to them. I am however pleased to say that Noella fixed it. She was patient enough to look into the history of my account and figure it out. Apparently it was an issue related to porting in numbers on both accounts and that screwed it up. So now there's a note on my account and I get an annual credit which is good enough for me.

@lukevader Send them a list of your referrals: names & numbers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

SAME issue. I have $45 on a rewards tab. Contacted moods though private message and was told nope you don't have any referrals on your account sorry.

With customer service like this there's no reason to stick around. If this isn't fixed by my renewal I'm out of here. 

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also, your friend has to stay active during the whole period otherwise you loose the credit from that person.  

ninizinzu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am pretty sure that awards are updated once a month (fist week of the month). I think you should wait until the start of next month. 

Nebula
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had the exact same problem.

Email a mod and send them the following information to make things a bit faster:

- account number

- email address

- last payment date

Then add the screenshots showing the transactions to show that you never received the credit.

They fixed mine pretty quickly and I haven't had any issues since.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

You will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, the referral phone number, and all the details.

BTW: your friend must enter YOUR phone number in the referral box for you to get the reward.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.