cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

@sunshineshaa@marihui

If your friends werent able to enter your number for referral reward, you can send a private message to @Saray_O with the needed info... thats your number and the phone number that you referred.  

The mods may be able to sort this out for you.  But give them a week to respond.. we are in the middle of the busiest times ever for public mobile.  Good luck!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my account on Monday nut haven't been able to access my account. I referred 3 people and was wondering if I will be getting the referral reward for that. I have full service on my phone and my friends were all able to use my number as a referral.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Were you able to access your account ever? If yes, then I think the referral will be recorded somewhere. I know I had trouble getting my account created so needed the mod to help finish the activation.

No I was never able to log in to my account. I've contacted a mod but haven't received a response.

Hopefully one of the Mods will respond to you soon otherwise try to PM some other Mods just in case the one you've messaged is not available or on vacation.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also referred 4 people. And I helped them set it up and entered my number in the registration. I signed up November 20 and after on the same day I set them up. I still don't see credits besides the dynamic auto pay. I just ported in my number today and all my referrals will be doing the same. Does that affect my referral?
Mayor / Maire

Hi @sara06!

Porting numbers wont affect the referral reward.  The phone numbers were used to link the referral to the account.   My own referral from before I ported is showing up.  

It may be taking some time for the rewards to show up.  If you click on My Rewards in selfserve, you will see Total Rewards earned.  There is a small arrow just to the left of this line.  Click it and details of each category of reward will show.  Have you looked there?  

I have 7 referral rewards signed up. When I clicked on the tiny arrow it shows just four numbers right now. My referral rewards reads 3. This doesn't make sense. Shouldn't it read 4? Also how long should the system take to have all our referral rewards show up? The promo ended on Sunday and today is wed already so I thought all 7 of my referral rewards should show up by now. Help please!
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

AS I LIVE AND BREATHE! This is the first time since I first joined PM last year in September that someone has revealed how to view numbers referred. As sirkdub said, on the Rewards page, there is a tiny arrow to the left of Total rewards earned. If you click on the arrow, it then points down, and a drop-down menu appears that shows the numbers I referred. I am utterly baffled why no one else has said anything about this over the past 14 months, considering that many others have inquired. This information should have been included in the very first post in this thread. All it says is "You’ll know how many active friends you have in your Self Serve account.", but it doesn't say where to find them. Sorry, Lachlan_M. If possible, you might want to go back and edit that post to include this critical point.

Sirkdub, I thank you from the bottom of my brain!
Mayor / Maire

@sirkdub normally referals show up in a couple of days

Most of us are on 90 day cycle so just check back in a couple weeks if not show up yet

It's possible some of your referals are not active yet Cat Wink until mods finish ports and provision errors