cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

@sirkdub I would say try both cause people have problems with the number they chose and the ported over number. I think?? One or the other should work

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I referred my friend on Oct. 27, 2016 and I got the text message "Public Mobile here. Congratulations! You have successfully referred a friend..." Under the "Rewards" tab in my account, I see the credits under "Refer-a-Friend Reward".

I'm on a 90-day plan for $120. I just got my bill with due date Nov. 17, 2016. However, only the $6 autopay rewards was taken off. The total is $114 as you can see in the screenshot below. The refer-a-friend rewards were not taken off. Does this have to do with the referral happening in the middle of the billing cycle? Will it be applied to the next bill three months later (i.e. Feb. 17, 2017)?

Can someone please help? Smiley Sad

Thanks!!

Screenshot.png

Mayor / Maire

@galaxy2 if you click into the reward it will show your actual payment due

Front page does not update

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just had 2 friends port in with my number as a referral.  However, I don't see the credit applied to my account.  Does it take a few days for this to happen?

thanks

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@kav2001c thank you so much!! The correct amount was charged to my cc. 

Mayor / Maire

@galaxy2 they are usually quite good with billing. Most bugs are more technical in nature

Hello,

A friend of mine couldn't add my number at the time of registration even though i referred him to the plan. How can he add my phone number as a refered friend now that he already passed the registration page and has an active account?

Thank you

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I opened an account with sim #1, then opened another account with sim #2, using the number from sim #1. Sim #1's account shows no confirmation of the referral. Seems like others have reported this as well, so what's going on?

After they have registered their sim, there's no way for them to still add your number as a referl Smiley Sad Happened to me too.

Mayor / Maire

Hey @jeeva86

Please give it couple of days.  The promo is expiring on Sunday and PM systems are overloaded with new activations and referrals going on nonstop.  The mods' workload will slow down and any delay in the system will also catch up next week.  

From selfserve, you can click on "My Rewards" and then click the grey arrow to the left of "Total Rewards earned" to see the details, including the phone number you referred.  

If you don't see referral by mid-week next week, then send a private message to one of the mods to look into this for you.  Don't worry, our mods are awesome and will take care of this if needed.