cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

Is there any way we can share numbers to the community/newcomers to get a referral reward? 😅

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM discourages people from posting personal information like phone numbers. Since your referral code is your phone number, I assume that policy applies there as well. Besides, if everyone posted here, then chances are you wouldn't get many referrals. Better to keep it private amongst people you know.

I activated 2 sims, ported sim 1.

When I activated sim 2, I used the current number (ported) of sim 1.

SIM 1 did not get a message of the referral reward. This was on Sunday and when I checked SIM 1 account on Wednesday, there is no referral reward. I created a topic and message Mary but until now my message is still unread.

Just ported all my family over and friends, happy to be getting some love. Thank you! 

Mayor / Maire

Welcome aboard, @Pasharu!

I am trying to add a second line with a referral to my first. When I fill out the form and submit, I get an error saying the referral number is not valid. I did have a temporary new number for a few days before I ported, so I tried that number too, still didn't work. My old number is fully ported, no problem there, just won't accept it as a referral number.

My wife referred me... But she hasn't received any discount...

Sigh I've told so many people about this but they're either old and don't like change, or they're too lazy to cut ties with their provider. Oh well! 38 dollars a month I'm happy with. I still wish my friends would switch though regardless of my lack of referrals. Good for u guys who have convinced people to switch ! You deserve those credits. 

@Lag333 thats the same problem with all the people i've tried to refer 😓

Hi i want to know what number we should use when a friend signs up with our referral? Would my friend use the original number i choose with PM or the ported over number ?