cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

Hey @pooberry88

As discussed yesterday, a ticket has been opened.

Please refer to my private messages from yesterday Smiley Happy

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the sim cards imm1304 Smiley Very Happy

Thank You Mary_M Smiley LOL

Mayor / Maire

You're welcome, @pooberry88, and welcome to our awesome PM community!  

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

How long does it take before the friend referral reward shows up on your account?

Edit: Just appears to take a few hours.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I received this message:

Public Mobile here. So sorry, your Refer a Friend reward will be less on your next payment as one of your friends has left us. See the details in Self Serve.

The problem is, I referred my husband and he just switched over from rogers yesterday. He is still active but it says that he left. I go to my account and I can't find his number anywhere. Any idea why the refer a friend didn't work? Thanks, I appreciate the help.

I got the same text a few mins ago Cat Sad Apparently it does this if your friend referred you on the new number and then ported in their old. Should fix itself shortly.

Spoiler

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

From - 100

Public Mobile here.  So sorry, your Refer a Friend reward will be less on your next payment as one of your friends has left us.  See the details in Self Serve.

Having the same issue.  I BELIEVE the refer a friend is actually still applied (as I see a $3 credit under rewards) however in the colourful summary on the rewards page, it shows $0 in rewards, which reminds me of the message (above) that I received.

Could an admin look into this one for me?  Thanks in advance!

*EDIT* Solved in another post, TY

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Do you mean the summary of how many rewards you have already received? This won't update until your next renewal with how many rewards you earned during that time. So if you have $6 worth of referrals, this value will go from 0 to $6 after you get the rewards from said referrals.

How long after a friend activates their sI'm and refer you should you recieve a text saying "congratulations! You have successfully referred a friend..."

My friend signed up last week but I have yet to recieve confirmation. Also, where can we go to see the list of active numbers that are our referals? I've read in the thread that it's under our rewards tab but I do not see it.