cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

@ksoosiah, you and your friend will not get the $25 each.  You did not activate online.

in Store activations are not a part of this deal.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Refer-a-Friend Reward paying monthly, going over and beyond monthly rates

ok so i have 2 questions

1. TRUE OR FALSE: this is so i keep my number and account alive (avoiding the 90 day number expiry)

if my monthly rewards are $25 and my plan is $40 a month. 

e.g. month 1 i will be $15 short and it will be in inactive state
       month 2 i will have $50 in rewards, will $40 will be used for account and ill have an active line
       month 3 i will have $35 in rewards, and account will be inactive
       month 4 i will have $ $60 in rewards, $40 will be used for account and i will have an active line

2. is it possible to get more rewards than the plan? so rewards could reach $50 a month but plan is only $20 a month? 
trying to see if i can transfer extra points to other lines. or store them for future plan changes

Thank you in advance

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward paying monthly, going over and beyond monthly rates

@osamaali911

No rewards are applied to inactive accounts...as far as transfering balances to other lines dont think so...

I am supposed to have a 25 credit on my account & its not showing what do i do?

Hi I refer a friend  a couple of months ago  and I never got the ten dollar credit for it it was Billy Abbott  I refer my number is REMOVED 

Edited:  Removed phone number by ShawnC13

Mayor / Maire

@annie1 wrote:

Hi I refer a friend  a couple of months ago  and I never got the ten dollar credit for it it was Billy Abbott  I refer my number is REMOVED 

@annie1

If you were the existing customer and you gave your friend your number for a referral then HE gets the $10 credit and you get the $1/30 days reward.

Oracle

@annie1 wrote:

As the referrer you do not receive the $10 you will get $1/30 days.  THe person you referred gets the $10

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

I was toll by the person that set up my son account with public mobile  that I will get 10.00 for refer a friend  cause of the promotion that was on at the time 

Oracle

@annie1 wrote:

I was toll by the person that set up my son account with public mobile  that I will get 10.00 for refer a friend  cause of the promotion that was on at the time 

@annie1 If your son activated at a retail location you were told the wrong thing.  These retailers do not work for Public Mobile and have been known to give out wrong information

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *