cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

the person probably meant this "Get referred and you'll receive a one-time $10 credit! Plus we'll take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Sharing is caring!" which basically means if you get referred for the first time then you'll get $10 of course, but only once and if the person didn't mean this then I have no clue haha

Highlighted

@smilee wrote:

Will this appear on my account page? I do not see any referral credits and my bill is coming due. I do know that the referrals are on a plan currently.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Lil_ana83 wrote:

@smilee wrote:

Will this appear on my account page? I do not see any referral credits and my bill is coming due. I do know that the referrals are on a plan currently.

@Lil_ana83: This is confusing. Are you replying something to smilee or are you asking a question or repeating that question?

Which side of a referral do you think you should be getting?

If the new customer then you should see the one-time $10 added to your Available Funds. (could be $25)

If you're the existing customer then you should see the $1 in your rewards area on your overview page (could also be $25 in Available Funds). The reward will then get converted to Available Funds on renewal night.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So this must be done in the activation process....unfortunately  if you forgot to add a number ther3 is no other way to get that referral credit   sorry

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Angelface it's possible to ask the moderator for a credit for a refferal after the activation...Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Unfortunately no we cannot.  Which is sad...

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Angelface wrote:

Unfortunately no we cannot.  Which is sad...

@Angelface 

If you want to become new "friends" and dont mind giving out your phone number you can...

Highlighted

Hi there,. New bee here. Looking for friends to help me on boarding.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

It should just come off when you pay
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

The Refer-A-Friend Procedure is very Straightforward, and So easy, Even a Caveman can do it.

I'm Super-Excited with this Nifty Program, and other PM Rewards, Current, and Hopeful Future Rewards

Need Help? Let's chat.