cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

Are the rewards for referrals recurring as long as the friend is active or is it a one off credit?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi recurring, only on your plan renewal date, snd your referred friend are active with Public Mobile with a plan.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just added my wife but I lost my first year $10 reward also there is no refer a friend in my award.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just need a confirmation. If someone uses my number as a referral, him and I will get the $1 off each month? 

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I think it's just you...

Mayor / Maire

Hey @TroyDaBes, I agree with the post above.  Only you will get the Referral Reward for referring a new customer.  

Although, Koodo gives referral reward to both persons involved.  So, it may make things more interesting if PM did the same.  

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where do you enter the info for a friend you'd like to refer?
Legend

Hi @Janterry,

You don't enter that information, nor do you have any box, etc. in which to enter it.

When your friend is signing up for service, he/she will be asked for the number of the PM customer who referred him/her.

I hope that this has answered your question.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you refer a friend? I would have thought there would just be a button you can click to refer a friend, but there's not.

Legend

Hi,

YOU don't refer a friend. When your friend is signing up for service, he/she will be asked for the phone number of the person referring him/her. At that time, your friend will enter your phone number.

I hope that this has answered your question.