cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

@marcnoel hey I did post screen shots like a month or 2 ago to show a new member...

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

kav2001c:

Thanks. Unfortunately, I didn't see that post.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much for finally revealing how to see our referrals! Hallelujah!!! 😀
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

kav2001c:

I just went back and looked, and I actually responded to your post about that picture. I obviously didn't remember. Your pic didn't show numbers, but my account did today.

I wonder what else I've forgotten.

I was going to port my number once all my 7 referral rewards shows up in my account. Is it safe to port now or best to wait until my referrals shows up? Don't want to mess things up if it will.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had my cousin use my number as a referral but I still don't see my referral reward in my account, neither have I received an email confirmation about it. I only see my auto pay reward of $6 for the 90-day plan.

Please help and thanks!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Your referral won't be affected on when you port. I've referred both when I had my old number and my new number. In both scenarios, I've received the credit.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I never got any confirmation after successful referrals. I got text messages weeks after. I've also messaged the mods about which numbers I've referred, so maybe they triggered it. Not sure. In any case, I'm still waiting on one more referral to come through. I wouldn't worry about it too much and check back later since it won't be effective until the next autopay, which is 90d away.

Part of my refer-a-friend reward hasn't gotten applied (only 1 out of 2 showed up in my account).

I private messaged a "PM" and a "Mod" last Wednesday but hasn't gotten any reply back yet.

Can anyone advice what I should do?

Thanks in advance!!

Anyone know how much longer it would take for my refer-a-friend reward to show up on my account? I have referred a friend during the 4gb/$40 per month promo and I have yet to see their number show up on my reward list. My sister added our aunt with her number a few days ago and she got a text the day after. How can I confirm I will be getting the reward for the friend I referred? Is it likely to still be backlogged?