cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Reward

gchan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I did not receive my "Refer a Friend" reward.

Thanks Gordon

11 REPLIES 11

@gchan 

Is there any chance you put the referral code in the promocode box? They are on the same page but I would think it would tell you its not accepted.

Does your friend's code contain Zeroes or O's? Ones or I's? Twos or Z's? or even Fives or S's? While that would account for your friend's $1 reward not showing up you should have still recieved the $10 bonus credit.

@gchan wrote:

When I signed up, I entered my friend refer code but neither of us have receive any of the bonus rewards.

Hello @gchan ,

The person who referred you will show your last four digits of your phone number in their Self Serve account first.

On "their" SELF SERVE account under the My Rewards TAB they can click on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

esjliv_0-1627344347465.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gchan 

the $10 credit you will see with in 72 hour
plus The AutoPay Reward
How Does It Work?
Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days.

Good Luck and your welcome to public mobile
with a Beautiful Service
you will be very happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gchan 

you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10. with 72 hour... but you earn the $1 right away when the put it your code and account Actviated and you can sign in to Self-Serve, to view your account.

@gchan  if you have waited more than 48 hours 72 hours and you don't see $10 in My Account as an Available Fund, please open a ticket with mod with the steps on my post earlier

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@gchan wrote:

When I signed up, I entered my friend refer code but neither of us have receive any of the bonus rewards.

When did you sign up? The $10 credit may take up to 72 hours to appear in self service under Available Funds.

gchan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gchan  are you the one referring or being referred?

if you are the one referring , you should see the $1 as the Friend Referral almost at once

If you are the one being referred , you should see the Referral bonus within 48 hours 72 hours

if either side didn't see the friend's referral, the one being referred should open the ticket with Mod.    Make sure it is more than 48 hours 72 hours before you open the ticket

(After you open a ticket with mod, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gchan : I interpret your post that you didn't get the $1 as referrer or you didn't get the $10 as referred. You weren't asking for a referral code were you (as the first reply gave you)?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@gchan wrote:

Hi,

I did not receive my "Refer a Friend" reward.

Thanks Gordon

So a friend used your referral code? Did you log into self service to see if you have a referral reward listed? Did your friend receive their $10 credit into their account? When did your friend use your code?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gchan 

Check your friend the put it your code when the Activate

Need Help? Let's chat.