cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-Friend Reward

crosbyoverovi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are you able to see which person or number has signed up under you? Also, I currently have $3 discount each month, does that mean I have referred 3 people?

20 REPLIES 20

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gjong26 there are more benefits, you can enter contests to win free data. I've been benefiting and I don't spend endless hours on PM. There is a cut off to how many bravos you can give at one time. A lot of the posts are short so, there's only so much time to realistically be reading them. With so many things being online, I think this is a good place for people to socialize and build up the community. Take it or leave it, when it comes to saving money, I'll take it!

@nicofellow wrote:

Scroll down to reward section

Please realize that this question was answered long ago.

nicofellow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Scroll down to reward section

@gjong26 wrote:

It's great to hear that PM is giving members that $0 a month reward incentive but are they really actually doing that? I'm sure PM business plan is to not give away free service and to make money.  Unless you work as an oracle and give many hours back maybe but who has time for that. 

Public Mobile really doesn't care if people are getting $0 service. Someone receiving a $0 plan isn't costing Public Mobile $25, $40, $60, or whatever the price of the plan is . The cost of gaining the new customer is $1 per 30 days for the refer-a-friend reward, plus the cost of whatever promotions that were given at the time of activation.  It makes no difference to Public Mobile who gets the refer-a-friend discounts.  The reduction in revenue (or increase in marketing expense depending on how you look at it) is identical whether there is a $100 refer-a-friend reward in one account or if there is a $1 refer-a-friend reward in 100 different accounts.

Also, Oracles don't automaticaly get free service unless they're on $15 plans.

@gjong26 the refer a friend seems to be the best one its unlimited. Just make sure your referrals are at least tech savvy enough to be able to get help if needed, or be prepared to help them. As @Anonymous so aptly stated @Jb456 nor I are Oracle's. In my case I  👀.

@gjong26   I'm sure the vast majority of public mobiles 200,000+ customers pay full price minus Auto pay and loyalty rewards. But a small percentage of public mobiles customers enjoy significant savings or $0 accounts due to their refer a friend rewards and/or their dedicated work on the community. I for one have a $0 account and am working towards my second account with a more expensive plan to be free as well.

gjong26

I have had a work phone for almost 10 years so I haven't had a cell phone bill in a long time. I move positions at work so had to give it back. But getting rewards to lower my cell bill is a great idea. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gjong26 wrote:

It's great to hear that PM is giving members that $0 a month reward incentive but are they really actually doing that? I'm sure PM business plan is to not give away free service and to make money.  Unless you work as an oracle and give many hours back maybe but who has time for that. 

lol Ask @Jb456 and @gblackma . They're not Oracles. Yes it is possible to get free service.

Stay here for years. 1 - 5 dollars.

Set up autopay. $2

This topic...as many as you want. $1 per

Posting here. That's variable. And not needed if you get all those referrals.

gjong26

@crosbyoverovi 

Enjoy you refer a friend rewards I'm sure you worked hard to get them. There's no need to have the moderators explain how they work. This why the community can answer your questions on the forum or through private messages. Not all referrals will stay with public mobile so just enjoy them until they disappear like a ghost.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@crosbyoverovi wrote:

No, I am not aware of anyone joining using my number for reference.

See that little blob with a number inside over the little envelope in the upper right area? Click on it and you'll open what's called the private message system. When you see something there you can then click on the subject line to open the whole message.

@crosbyoverovi I would not be broadcasting that you have more of a refer-a-friend reward than numbers listed. 

crosbyoverovi

No, I am not aware of anyone joining using my number for reference.

@crosbyoverovi excellent question. I have only 1 referral and so I see the last 4 digits of that number. Are 2 of the  referrals new?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 wrote:

@crosbyoverovi wrote:

I get $5 off total. $2 for auto pay and $3 for referal but only 1 number is under the refer-a-friend reward section.

@crosbyoverovi  you'll need to contact moderators to look into.

Or private message them at link below

CLICK ME 

Or just let them slide. 🙂

@crosbyoverovi wrote:

I get $5 off total. $2 for auto pay and $3 for referal but only 1 number is under the refer-a-friend reward section.

@crosbyoverovi  👍 No need to contact anyone, enjoy your rewards.

@crosbyoverovi wrote:

@crosbyoverovi  you'll need to contact moderators to look into.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below

CLICK ME 

crosbyoverovi

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@crosbyoverovi Click on the reward it shows the last 4 digits of the numbers that signed up under you and yes, $3 monthly means that you have referred 3 people.

@crosbyoverovi wrote:

Are you able to see which person or number has signed up under you? Also, I currently have $3 discount each month, does that mean I have referred 3 people?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Scroll down to reward section( it will give overview of rewards you're getting). Click My Rewards.

Next page will show you what rewards you're getting.

Click the arrow next to total rewards earned.

Then it will show you last 4 digits of the number you referred.

Need Help? Let's chat.