cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-Friend Reward

irisxiaolu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My Refer-a-Friend Reward is shown in my account, but it is not added to my funds available while the autopay reward is. May I ask how does this Refer-a-Friend Reward work? Thank you in advance!

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JainGarry01 wrote:

@CS_Agent  I had referred my friend who activated ‭(xxx) yyy-zzzzusing my reference. She got 10$ but I did not get any message about reference Why?

@JainGarry01 tagging them here is not how to get resolution to this issue, and please don't post phone numbers here as this is a public community which anyone (including search engines) can see.

To get this kind of help, you'll need to send a private message to the moderator team.  Instructions can be found here:  How to Get Help - Community

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

JainGarry01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent  I had referred my friend who activated ‭using my reference. She got 10$ but I did not get any message about reference Why?

Edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @irisxiaolu 🙂

Thanks for being part of our Public Mobile Community. I'll be happy to provide you with the details about that.

All earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed.

If you have any further question, you can reach us through private message, and we will be more than glad to assist you.

Public Mobile Moderator team

@irisxiaolu, when did your friend sign-up?  It can take up to 72 hours to have the reward shown on the new activation.

Did your friend activate at a retail location, or did they activate online?  The would get $10 for retail activation, and $25 if online during the awesome deal right now.

mimmo

exatly,@irisxiaolu ,  as i mentioned those get transfered to available funds on your renewal date.  so everything is as it should be.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@irisxiaolu wrote:

My Refer-a-Friend Reward is shown in my account, but it is not added to my funds available while the autopay reward is. May I ask how does this Refer-a-Friend Reward work? Thank you in advance!

New autopay shows up in Available Funds. Thereafter it becomes like all rewards where it converts at renewal. If you earn more rewards than your plan cost then it accumulates in Available Funds.

Credits like the refer a friend $10 or $25 or the 6 month $10 will be in Available Funds.

irisxiaolu

What I meant is that I can see the reward here:

Capture.PNG

But the shown reward is not added to my available funds yet. 

irisxiaolu

@Lieux wrote:

What do you mean not in your availble funds but in your account @irisxiaolu ? Where can you see it? The principal thing is that you have it!!Smiley Happy

Yes, I feel assured that I have it. @mimmo is right, the reward is likely to show up in my next renewal date. Since I referred the friend this month, it will show next month in my available funds. Thank you @Lieux , you are always so responsive!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

What do you mean not in your availble funds but in your account @irisxiaolu ? Where can you see it? The principal thing is that you have it!!Smiley Happy

mimmo

are you refering to the $1/referal?  it should show up in the my rewards section.  if it does not then you will need to contact a moderator to investigate.  All rewards under the my rewards sections are transfered to availablefunds on your plan renewal date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.