cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

@charnordie

If you didnt recieve it chances are they signed up instore...and not online as was required..

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I seem to have not set up the person that referred you to me or i did something wrong when i did the online setup of my phone.  How can I add the phone number of the person that referred me to your service now?

Can you let me know please?

Thanks

Dave 

UFO
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Dave,

You should see this screenshot when you setup your account:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Refer-a-Friend-Reward/td-p/411

you then type the phone # of whoever referred you there.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@davew2007 wrote:

Hi

I seem to have not set up the person that referred you to me or i did something wrong when i did the online setup of my phone.  How can I add the phone number of the person that referred me to your service now?

Can you let me know please?

Thanks

Dave 

The only way to have it applied retroactively is to send a message to Moderator_Team and ask very nicely - make sure you include your account info (account #, phone number, name, PIN) and your referrer's phone number in your initial message to speed up the process (but keep in mind that you may still be waiting a day or two or three for a mod to respond).

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I refered my boyfriend during the 25$ refer a friend bonus period, it has been 5 days and I have still not seen the bonus, is this normal? 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Kayleedawn25 wrote:

I refered my boyfriend during the 25$ refer a friend bonus period, it has been 5 days and I have still not seen the bonus, is this normal? 

No.  It is not normal.  You should get the credit within 72 hours.  Usually next morning.

Did he activated his plan in-store or online?

You get only $1/30days cycle if he activated his plan in-store.

How much credit did he received?

$10 - he was activated in-store.

$25 - send a private message to moderator for help.