cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Refer-a-Friend Reward

Will I get the reward credit if my friend signs up a 90-days plan no talk+no text+no data but have an canada add-on 200M/1G data?

Mayor / Maire

longkey wrote:

Will I get the reward credit if my friend signs up a 90-days plan no talk+no text+no data but have an canada add-on 200M/1G data?

@longkey, actually for your friend to have those addons work they must have talk to get the 200 minute Canada addon and must have data to purchase the 1G of data.  It is a prepaid service so they must have talk and data activated in their base plan to be able to have the addons work.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me *

I can no longer see the lines I referred in my Rewards page, is this a bug?

Oracle

Hey @tzchnn

Does selfserve show "Refer a friend Reward" dollar amount in the bracket correctly?  If yes, then its a minor glitch that doesn't need action.

If the referral dollar amount is inaccurate, you will need to send a private message with some details to @Mary_M so she can take a look and help if needed.  The mods are gone for the evening but will be back online at 9am EST tomorrow.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

ShawnC13 wrote:

longkey wrote:

@longkey, actually for your friend to have those addons work they must have talk to get the 200 minute Canada addon and must have data to purchase the 1G of data.  It is a prepaid service so they must have talk and data activated in their base plan to be able to have the addons work.

I realise that this is an older reply and that the original topic is refer-a-friend rewards...

However, it is my understanding that you need a talk base plan for the 200 minute add-on to work, but that the data add-on can be combined with a base plan that does not include data. (It does work that way for me, I'm an extremly light / very occasional data user and for me the 1 GB data add-on that rolls over to the next billing cycle is the more economic choice than including data in my plan.)

Hi, I am new to these forums, so please let me know if I am not in the right place.

I have switched to Public Mobile during the 120 Days/$90 promo back in November, I switched both myself and my wife. And when I signed my wife up, I enlisted my number as a referring friend. It's been 3 cycles now and I have never received the Refer-A-Friend reward. I remember receiving conflicting text messages in the very beginning, but I figured that PM would easily figure out the issue and credit me accordingly, alas, that never happened.

Can someone from PM get in touch with me to help resolve the issue, please and thank you?

Oracle

Hey @fkisskeen,

Send a private message to @Moderator_Team with your and your wife's phone numbers to have a mod look into your referral reward.

Highlighted
Oracle

@fkisskeen please keep us up to date on your progress. Smiley Happy

Hi @imm1304, I tried to do this, but I am getting an error message:

One or more of these members do not have private messages enabled. Their names have been removed from the Send to list.

Thanks for your response @Rockdaddy22, I was expecting email notification once someone responded and would not ever expect that I have to keep checking this forum in anticipations for one... Why do we not have the option to opt for email notification when someone replies to our posts or mentions us in theirs?