cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-Friend Reward Incorrect?

matto91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a 90 day plan with PM, which means my rewards are displayed as they will be reflected on my quarterly bill (e.g. AutoPay Reward = $6).

My refer-a-friend is displaying as a $3 reward but under my list of referrals I have two phone numbers listed. Shouldn't my reward be $6 ($3 per active referral)?

pm.PNG

9 REPLIES 9

@waldnergeorge02 wrote:

you have to be a five year public mobile member

This thread isn't about loyalty rewards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@waldnergeorge02 wrote:

What is this in reply to? Regardless, there are no five year conditions on rewards here other than achieving 5 years loyalty. But there're 4, 3, 2 and 1 year loyalty rewards too

waldnergeorge02

Anonymous
Not applicable

@matto91 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@matto91 wrote:

By suspended do you mean cancelled? It certainly is possible but would seem unlikely as both referrals are recent (within past month).

I referred to another account and I suspended that other account and immediately got a text saying it was no longer a valid referral on the first account. Did you get a text?

Nope, no email or text

I then let that account suspend for lack of payment. I did NOT get a text.

matto91

@Anonymous wrote:

@matto91 wrote:

By suspended do you mean cancelled? It certainly is possible but would seem unlikely as both referrals are recent (within past month).

I referred to another account and I suspended that other account and immediately got a text saying it was no longer a valid referral on the first account. Did you get a text?

Nope, no email or text

Anonymous
Not applicable

@matto91 wrote:

matto91

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@matto91 wrote:

I have a 90 day plan with PM, which means my rewards are displayed as they will be reflected on my quarterly bill (e.g. AutoPay Reward = $6).

My refer-a-friend is displaying as a $3 reward but under my list of referrals I have two phone numbers listed. Shouldn't my reward be $6 ($3 per active referral)?

pm.PNG

@matto91  Is it possible that one of your referrals suspended their account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@matto91 wrote:

Yup. Looks like a job for the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Need Help? Let's chat.