cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Reward Disappeard

SimoneOstrowski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for Public Mobile 30 mins ago.  I accidently created the wrong plan for myself - I forgot to add text message.  Total accident.  But I could see my 1GB bonus data because I was referred to Public Mobile from my brother. Anyway, I revised my plan a few minutes after I noticed my mistake, but my 1GB bonus data is missing.  Please help!

5 REPLIES 5

SimoneOstrowski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm sure I saw it, because I didn't even know about the promo until seeing the "bonus data".  Then I looked it up.  Where did it go? 😞

Yes but it had never appeared that fast and this person said they saw it. Makes me wonder

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@SimoneOstrowski, are you sure you saw bonus data?  That promo expired November 20 and the data never showed up that fast it usually to 24-72 hours

Recall they hadn't removed it in the activation.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@SimoneOstrowski, are you sure you saw bonus data?  That promo expired November 20 and the data never showed up that fast it usually to 24-72 hours

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You will need to contact the mods.  Also check in payment history that you didn't pay twice by changing your plan 

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address , pin number if possible
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

Need Help? Let's chat.