cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Program

md1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All, 

Is there a way I can see how many people have used my referral code?

11 REPLIES 11

@pookiesdaddyThere is no $25 bonus. The person who used your referral code will get one time $10 credit.. the referral code owner will only get $1 / month as long as the person who used the code is an active user.

pookiesdaddy

myself and the person i refered did not receive 25 dollor bonus as promiced

Anonymous
Not applicable

@erl wrote:

I can't find a triangle to check my referrals I have a star and it does nothing when touched

It's a horizontal triangle that kinda looks like an arrow. Left of "Total Rewards earned".

erl

I can't find a triangle to check my referrals I have a star and it does nothing when touched

nikesox

However, I've found it sometimes takes up to 24 hours to appear on the account. Did one for my wife and it the referral $ showed up in my account next day.

md1

You explained this very well! Thanks

md1

thank you! this worked!  who knew that black arrow was a drop down!

batthgurvinder

Go to website and  click on view rewards, expand the refer a friend and you will see how many have used your referral code.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@md1 wrote:

Hi All, 

From the overview page, you can get how many friends had used your referral.

For a list of referees:
1. Login to your self-serve account
2. Click on the "My Rewards" link on the overview page.
3. Click on the solid black triangle on the left of "Total Rewards earned" to show the list of referee of your friends' last 4 digits phone number.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@md1 wrote:

Hi All, 

Go to self serve and on the over view page click on view rewards, there will then be a drop down to expand the refer a friend and you will see how many numbers there have used your referral code.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GR
Mayor / Maire

@md1   log in to your account and on the overview page look in rewards and you'll see all your rewards...  Autopay, loyalty, community and referrals

Need Help? Let's chat.