cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer A Friend

Bellamilina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up and used my friends promo code, however it didnt save me $10. Is that something that comes at a later time? Or should I have already received it??

10 REPLIES 10

bk5124
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Welcome to Public Mobile.

mayurkher
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, you will get the amount with 72 hrs as available funds

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Bellamilina Welcome to PM! 

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Should be applied this pay period.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Bellamilina, welcome to Public Mobile. Please make sure you take advantage of the $2 savings per month if you set-up the AutoPay

To add to what @dnadolny said. The text does not come after a certain time of the night. If they did not get the text it would likely be sent at 9am EST tomorrow morning.

However:

Your friend can also go in their account and scroll down to  "Rewards section" there it will show the $1 reward. If they have referred more then one person they can click the green button the says "My Rewards".

On the next page they will see an arrow before"total rewards earned"... If they click that it will show all the people that they referred to PM with the last 4 digits of each person's number. If they see your last 4 digits then you know everything is working out according and you should get the credit to your account soon.

dnadolny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you'd like to confirm that everything has gone through ok, your friend should already have received a text that they've referred someone, and will be getting $1 off - that text goes through quite quickly.

As others have said, the $10 gets added to your account later. For me, it came about 24 hours later (signed up on Saturday, got the $10 a few hours ago).

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also just for reference it will show up as "Available Funds" at the top of your account page not under your rewards. That confused me last time they were giving out credits for people making the referrals.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bellamilina wrote:

I just signed up and used my friends promo code, however it didnt save me $10. Is that something that comes at a later time? Or should I have already received it??

It's officially 72 hours but you'll likely see it overnight.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It will be applied to your account within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.